+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to slove my problem

mr.cool

Jul 31, 2010
hi...
i am from india ,and my girlfriend went to canada on student visa , and we are planing to marry in canada ,can she invite me or eles any other option

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.cool said:
hi...
i am from india ,and my girlfriend went to canada on student visa , and we are planing to marry in canada ,can she invite me or eles any other option
Hey Mr.cool

If shez in canada on study permit then i do not think there is any way she can invite you so u will have to apply under the suitable category (e.g - FSW,PNP categories etc) for yourself or you could go there as a student too.

All the best

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.cool said:
hi...
i am applying on student on 2 august .or any other option than student?
Hey buddy

Applying on 2nd of August - there is a considerable amount of risk involved as it might not be processed in time.Hope u get success.

there are other options for permamnent immigration like skilled worker visa,family immi,PNP and a couple of others but i do not know whether u qualify for anyone of them or not so you have to look for yourself on their website.

All the Best

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Dude u just going coz of your girl ??? if not then fine but if yes then you should make an aim... you gotto get admission in some college for a good course.

Anyway.. goodluck buddy!