+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send passport?

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Hey All,

I am expecting my PPR (Passport request) soon and would like to know how to and what to send?

What?
1) The Ready for visa email print out
2) Original Passport
3) Anything else.....?

How?
............?

thank you in advance. Good luck all :)

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_guy said:
Hey All,

I am expecting my PPR (Password request) soon and would like to know how to and what to send?

What?
1) The Ready for visa email print out
2) Original Passport
3) Anything else.....?

How?
............?

thank you in advance. Good luck all :)
First of all it is Passport request and not Password request.

Secondly when you get the PPR you will get clear instructions from CIC as to what steps you should take.

Thanks

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
hondaFan13 said:
First of all it is Passport request and not Password request.

Secondly when you get the PPR you will get clear instructions from CIC as to what steps you should take.

Thanks
lol.. im in IT - you can understand

I am confused as to how to send them the return envelope and return tracker...? If I let the Purolator guys know, will they send it correctly?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

if you are using a purolator to send your passport which is a good thing because they have a good service and you won't have to worry about your passport been lost,simple just include a prepaid canada post express post envelope inside the purolator envelope along with your passport and whatever documents you will be mailing.
no the porulator guys doesn't need to know,why would i....make sure before you include the return envelope to write down the tracking number so you can use it online to check the return envelope movement when its been sent out.
you can use any courier to send your passport to ottawa such as purolator but the return envelope MUST be canada post xpress post envelope or else your passport will be returned through regular mail and you won't be able to track it plus you may face long delivery time or even lose it.
you will get a detailed instructions email along with the passport request,please wait for it before making any steps.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
canadavisa13 said:
Hi,

if you are using a purolator to send your passport which is a good thing because they have a good service and you won't have to worry about your passport been lost,simple just include a prepaid canada post express post envelope inside the purolator envelope along with your passport and whatever documents you will be mailing.
no the porulator guys doesn't need to know,why would i....make sure before you include the return envelope to write down the tracking number so you can use it online to check the return envelope movement when its been sent out.
you can use any courier to send your passport to ottawa such as purolator but the return envelope MUST be canada post xpress post envelope or else your passport will be returned through regular mail and you won't be able to track it plus you may face long delivery time or even lose it.
you will get a detailed instructions email along with the passport request,please wait for it before making any steps.
Thank you canadavisa13 for clear instructions...

Cheers :)

PRhopeful2014

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 06, 2016
AOR Received.
Jun-29-2016
Don't use Canada Post i would say :p

Fedex or purolator Courier. Signature requirement recommended.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
PRhopeful2014 said:
Don't use Canada Post i would say :p

Fedex or purolator Courier. Signature requirement recommended.
I don't like Canada Post anyways..

Can I use the return envelope with someone else? or it has to be with Canada post only?

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
new_guy said:
I don't like Canada Post anyways..

Can I use the return envelope with someone else? or it has to be with Canada post only?
If you use anything other than Canada Post return envelope, they'll use regular mail, with Canada Post :p

ghost011

Sep 18, 2016
hi guys, my file representative sent my PP to CPP-O through purolator after the PPR. But I think he used the returning package from Purolator as well instead of using canada post express post. So will the cic send the PP back in regular cananda post mail or whats goin to happen now? ::)