+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send additional documents after AOR?

ddw2014

Sep 19, 2014
I didn't get my financial supporting letter. But the deadline has reached so I submitted my file and got AOR. Can someone tell me how to send them the additional document? Thanks~

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for the CIC to request for the said document. They will activate the tab for additional document in your CIC file. Have you posted that you were not able to upload the financial support document in the letter of explanation when you first uploaded the initial documents ? If yes then it will not be an issue....

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddw2014 said:
I didn't get my financial supporting letter. But the deadline has reached so I submitted my file and got AOR. Can someone tell me how to send them the additional document? Thanks~
In my opinion you should have declined ITA and wait for another draw until you obtain POF. You will most likely be rejected and will have to create a new EE profile.

You stand nothing to lose and most certainly can try and upload the stated document here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx, however it is entirely at the officer's discretion if he/she will accept the additional document. Failure to submit POF initially with the application, as I have said, will most likely be grounds for rejection.