How to score more than 7 bands in all the modules

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I would like to know the way which way to get more than 7 bands in all the modules. Can you please suggest the way or the way of studing for it. Your help will be best for me. Also how much time it should take to get 7 bands.

Waiting for your reply on urgent basis.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Do as many test as you can. There are so many links out there that provide practise test which you should and also time you self accordingly. You get 30 mins for listening so make sure you get done in 30 mins. You get an hour for reading, practise to get done in 45 mins so you have 15 to 10 mins to check answers your not sure about and writing which many find hard require you to have a clear thought about what you will write. Look at material from English Ryan on youtube. He will show you how you should think about your writing part and also help to improve you score in writing.

Bottom line practise practise practise as much as you can to get the result you want.

shahid19091982 said:
Hi Friends,

I would like to know the way which way to get more than 7 bands in all the modules. Can you please suggest the way or the way of studing for it. Your help will be best for me. Also how much time it should take to get 7 bands.

Waiting for your reply on urgent basis.