+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to register with job bank ? It is asking for SIN. How to get that?

Raksh

Mar 22, 2015
When trying to reister with job bank after EE profile creating, it is asking for SIN. I only have job seeker validation code.
Can any of you please guide as how to proceed?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just completed this step. When it ask SIN number, on top SIN number column its written "i have express entry profile" click on it and the you would understand

ee2015ok

Apr 10, 2015
Agree with upstairs, you should choose you have ee profile. And I remember there is a post in the forum about the exact steps for linking the job bank, super helpful.

Raksh

Mar 22, 2015
how to chose specific tool like cognos BI when creating profile in job bank

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY!!
I was able to create profile!!
Can you help me in choosing the skills. I am actually BI developer.
I chose Software engineer(NOC 2173). There is no option for me to specify that I am working on a tool called Cognos.
Do you have any idea as where we get to specify this. I am only able to select from the list of options there and it doesn't list any tools.

Regards,
Rakshi

enayet.ece

Dec 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: how to chose specific tool like cognos BI when creating profile in job bank

Raksh said:
tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY!!
I was able to create profile!!
Can you help me in choosing the skills. I am actually BI developer.
I chose Software engineer(NOC 2173). There is no option for me to specify that I am working on a tool called Cognos.
Do you have any idea as where we get to specify this. I am only able to select from the list of options there and it doesn't list any tools.

Regards,
Rakshi
First of all check/match your job responsibilities with the NOC code such as: 2171/2172/2173/2174/2175, then apply. :)