+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to prove my occupation is among the list

irfannazir

Apr 30, 2009
Hi all,

I am preparing to apply for initial app. The other day I was reviewing the document checklist. I only requires few documents to be sent to NS and no where it require any letter from employer.

Now the question is how can I prove that my occupation and responsibilities fall under that list of 38 professions if I don't send letters from my employer ??

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
for sydney, you'd say what your responsibilities are. When it is time to send to the visa office, then you send proof like employer letter.

irfannazir

Apr 30, 2009
Thnx for the reply rupeshhari. but how exactly I'd "say" this. I reviewed the forms and there are no fields where we can mention our job responsibility. Do I have to attach any extra sheets to clarify. Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong, isn't it the NS who'll decide whether the application is among the list and eligible for further processing??

It would be nice if someone shares his/her experience of what exactly the documents they send to NS, apart from the provided "check list".