+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to prove financial support?

iqbalhotak

Aug 24, 2014
Hi dear friends:

i am 16 years old from Afghanistan and currently i am living in Tajikistan.
i received an acceptance from MacEwan University USI/Bachelor science its such a foundation for a year the fees is 14000$ which i already paid 10000$ of it as deposit price. my father is a business owner of confectionery factory in Tajikistan, he don't save money in bank and he don't work through bank accounts, they only work in cash. so he opened an bank account of 25000$ for my proof of financial support for Canadian study permit, i offered it without 4 month history, with an document of investment of 150000$ in Tajikistan with an letter of accommodation from my uncle and his permanent resident card of Canada.
then my application was refused.
the reasons was that i don't have enough money to pay my tuition fees and transport and i didn't provided sufficient documentation to support my income and assets.

can you please advise me:
i have 50000$ in cash how to improve the officer that i can pay my tuition fee and my uncle can provide accommodation for me?
should i open a new bank account with my name or any another Comment?

thank you very much dear friends for your time and consideration, i am waiting for your answers.