+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Proof Strong Ties to our country cause am reapplying after refusal plz he

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
hi guys?

I need help please reply How to Proof Strong Ties to our country cause am reapplying after refusal also how to give answer of travel History actually I travel europe 3 to 4 times and also i travel UK for 3 to 4 times aswel and also i got visa for barbados etc but am surprise visa officer said travel history please help me or give me any idea or answer thanks

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
If you have old stamped passports, send those. If not, do you have boarding passes to the places that you travelled? Submit though as well. I'm not sure what exactly "travel history" means when they deny you as there have been people here that have received that as a reason who have traveled to 76 countries, or who have traveled to 0 countries.... wish there was a solid definition.

Strong ties to country: my bf submitted 2 property papers to the properties that he owned, he submitted my permanent residency card as I live with him in his country, letter from work with information regarding how long he's been there, what he does, salary, and that he has time off. Also explained in a separate letter that he has all his family members here, including 3 children...
We still got denied due to "personal assets" and "ties to home country" :( But if you can submit any of those things, I'd do that as well as anything else you own! =)

goodluck!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel history: It seems that there's better chance of getting visitor visa if one has substantial travel history. But even someone has no previous travel experience can get a visitor visa.

Strong ties to country: both of you should try to prove that you have strong connections with your home country. Elaborate something like family ties. You don't really need a separate letter to explain this. Just include that in the letter of invitation.

I always take this as reference when writing my letter of invitation:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/invitation-letter-critique-svp-t42694.15.html

Thanks Doug

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thank you very much for ur helpful advise you guys are really lifesavers thanks once again to itscoezy, steaky please if u guys have any solicitors number or please answer my precious post thanks

benjimola

Oct 13, 2020
I was rejected the first time and now i have gotten other documents to prove strong ties to home country as well as police clearance certificate from the UK. how do i add all these new document in my reapplication?