+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to order CBSA report

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
You could do it for peace of mind
That's the main reason for someone who's sure about his dates. Also one needs to know if the report is not missing any entries to Canada. I personally ordered it and kept it for my self after I compared the dates with stamps I have. Now I have" the Peace of mind" and I know what cic will be looking at when they will order it.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wael1976 said:
Hi everyone ,

I applied for citizenship in march 3, 2014.

I travelled 2 times prior to applying for citizenship . do i need to get CBSA report or CIC will get it on my behalf ?

and i need to get it myself how and where can i order CBSA report?

thanks
Well you got a point there, but I can't seem to find the part where wael1976 mentions anything about missing stamps on passport...

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
I find it unnecessary, too, but CIC doesn't care about our opinion. Even if you have one trip outside Canada and one of the stamps is missing in your passport, this report would apparently make a strong case during the interview. What are you going to tell the interviewer that they should go back and consult with the CBSA report that CIC fetched on your behalf...?
By the time you go to the interview they would have already ordered and checked your CBSA report. Aren't you authorizing them to get it on your behalf? Make sure you check "yes" in the form

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Goldline said:
By the time you go to the interview they would have already ordered and checked your CBSA report. Aren't you authorizing them to get it on your behalf? Make sure you check "yes" in the form
Goldline, and others, YES I have authorized CIC, but so many of you here claim that we have to order another one for our records and take with us to the interview. I mean, if they will have already ordered one, why would I bring one... Man I can't wait for this to be over.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Goldline, and others, YES I have authorized CIC, but so many of you here claim that we have to order another one for our records and take with us to the interview. I mean, if they will have already ordered one, why would I bring one... Man I can't wait for this to be over.
I never said you need to take it to the interview. check my posts, what I said is I kept it for myself for peace of mind. Now if you go through all the hassle of ordering it why is it a problem to take it to the interview? is it too heavy? if you order one, nothing prevent you from taking it with you to the interview and if they ask for it then show it if not then fine.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
oh I see you recently filed your application. my best wishes and prayers to you. may you get your citizenship processed fast and on time. I see some of our fellow friends got citizenship in 5 months. I wish the same for you :p

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
oh I see you recently filed your application. my best wishes and prayers to you. may you get your citizenship processed fast and on time. I see some of our fellow friends got citizenship in 5 months. I wish the same for you :p
Thank you very much. I understand that your file is in St Clair. I think that ll be my office too since I live in North York. My you hear good news soon. Do you know why you got RQ'ed? Is it a pre test RQ?