+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to monitor Open PNP in Express Entry

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Dear respected forum members.

Kindly advice on where and how one can monitor for Provinces in Canada that are open and accepting for the PNP nominations applications in the coming days or month. Any links or heads up will be appreciated.

Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
goldenman said:

Kindly advice on where and how one can monitor for Provinces in Canada that are open and accepting for the PNP nominations applications in the coming days or month. Any links or heads up will be appreciated.

Thank you
Check the first post in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
goldenman said:

Thank you
From my own experience, no one ever pre-announces. They open as soon as they are announced, and given the tough competition among applicants and criteria for CRS, they are filled quickly as well.

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Thank you Stanlee and Bellaluna

One more clarification. When should i submit the EOI to the provinces iam eligible to apply ? which particular sites do they announce once they open up ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
goldenman said:
Thank you Stanlee and Bellaluna

One more clarification. When should i submit the EOI to the provinces iam eligible to apply ? which particular sites do they announce once they open up ?
Please take the time to read this sticky post that Stanlee already shared with you. The answer and the relevant links for the answer and all the sites for announcement are there too.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html