+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to give additional 100 CAD for PGWP after submitting application online?

shomed

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have applied for PGWP, when I applied the online version only asked for $155 CAD, so I didn't give the additional $100 that is needed after February 21, 2015. Now, if I want to pay the amount, how will I be able to do that? I sent a query to CIC but they provided, as it seems, different answer. They wanted me to fill up IMM-5802 and the Employer Payment Form and attach to the email form (link given, which does not work). But as a post graduate student why should I fill up the above mentioned forms? Is there anyone who faced the same problem? How did you solve it, or how should I solve this problem?

pankaj222148

Jun 18, 2015
Hello shomed,

I have also applied for my PGWP on May 12 and facing the same problem. I paid $155 only and submitted my application. I am waiting for an update/communication from CIC, so that I can go ahead and pay the remaining $100.

Do you have any update on this issue or did you get any other information on this front ? If yes, please share it with me.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Pankaj

shomed

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for the late reply, I was not checking. They will give you an email to send them the amount, no need to worry.