+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Transcripts from Annamalai university?

Nimitimi

Jul 11, 2022
Thanks for your kind and wise words! it helps a lot :)

Sure, I would certainly post a response and a progress that I may make with IQAS. I plan to apply after I receive my transcript process confirmation from Annamalai University as I've heard of an indefinite delay from their end which makes us stay invested with IQAS for longer.

Basis your reply the last time, I'd mailed Annamalai again and have got the exact response (but one additional doc in my response they said is "TC") that you have posted here, looks like its a standard response they are posting to everyone who inquire about the Transcript as I've returned a reply back to them asking what "TC" is as I've never received this doc from the University.

Would you have any idea of what "TC" is and what is the significance of that doc in getting Transcript, is it really necessary OR can they issue transcript without that as well?
TC is Transfer Certificate. I have received TC from the university without applying/ requesting it. I got it before my results were declared.

Unfortunately, I have no clue if it's an essential document to have for getting Transcripts :confused:. But I hope you get a reply soon.

Vicky T

Jul 27, 2022
TC is Transfer Certificate. I have received TC from the university without applying/ requesting it. I got it before my results were declared.

Unfortunately, I have no clue if it's an essential document to have for getting Transcripts :confused:. But I hope you get a reply soon.
Alright OK.

I understand that "Transfer Certificate" may be required to pursue further education elsewhere in the Country OR Outside. I presume in my case, it shouldn't be a mandate as it is a simple immigration (for PR) application and nothing to do with further education. Of course "unless they make it a must to submit"

I've put a reminder to respond, hope I should get one (either a transcript OR a reply at least)

Nimitimi

Jul 11, 2022
Alright OK.

I understand that "Transfer Certificate" may be required to pursue further education elsewhere in the Country OR Outside. I presume in my case, it shouldn't be a mandate as it is a simple immigration (for PR) application and nothing to do with further education. Of course "unless they make it a must to submit"

I've put a reminder to respond, hope I should get one (either a transcript OR a reply at least)
I know how hard it is to get a reply from them. I have been through it. I wish you good luck :)

Riyaz K

Sep 13, 2022
Hi @Nimitimi,

This looks likes the thread I'm looking for.

Could you please share across the response they have sent to you. I'm looking to get the transcript at my home address to further send it to IQAS (not WES).

Thank you
If you have not received the transcript! You can still approach them to provide transcripts. If you want the transcripts to be sent to IQAS. Let the university directly send it to IQAS, if you send it by yourself. Your application will go under verification which will further delay the process. I recently concluded a transcript request to CES and this was sent electronically.

Reactions: Vicky T

Vicky T

Jul 27, 2022
If you have not received the transcript! You can still approach them to provide transcripts. If you want the transcripts to be sent to IQAS. Let the university directly send it to IQAS, if you send it by yourself. Your application will go under verification which will further delay the process. I recently concluded a transcript request to CES and this was sent electronically.
It is great to know about the progress of your application update.

Happy to share that I got my transcripts into my home address which has been further sent to Truecopy (the digital services approved by IQAS) Pune office to take the application process forward.
Hoping the turn around time to be faster with the digital service offerings as there is no physical mailing involved which usually consumes a much time in the process.

I must mention the support and the lightning fast response I've been receiving from Truecopy folks. They are just perfect the way they process things immaculately. In today's times, I strongly recommend to opt for digital services to reduce the turn around times across channels.