+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get the tuition fee payment receipt

Pam007

Apr 22, 2018
For SDS student permit application, it requires one year tuition fee payment receipt.

I admitted by Dalhousie, but for my admission letter, it only mentioned the estimated tuition fee for last year. I have confusion about several quesiton:

1. how much i should pay exactly for this year tuition fee, the same as last year? what if i pay more or less than the fee?
2. the university require to pay by western union, how can i get the payment receipt, is from western union or from university?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you are entitled to pay half fees(first term tuition fees) and the other half later, you can pay more or all of them and if it goes excess, the school would work things out with you when you bring it their notice either to other experiences on campus etc

You are getting the receipt from the school after they have confirmed your payment(usually it takes about 5working days or more for such confirmation) then you fees receipt will be uploaded on your student page same way you got your admission letter

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
you are entitled to pay half fees(first term tuition fees) and the other half later, you can pay more or all of them and if it goes excess, the school would work things out with you when you bring it their notice either to other experiences on campus etc

You are getting the receipt from the school after they have confirmed your payment(usually it takes about 5working days or more for such confirmation) then you fees receipt will be uploaded on your student page same way you got your admission letter
Hi John, i have got LOA from Lambton and i paid 1 sem fee to secured the seat and got receipt for same . Now i want to apply for visa in SDS category. should i pay the 2 sem fee now to make me eligible? Since i have not paid 1 year tuition in 1 go and did part payment, i am afraid that i should go for SDS or not? i have fullfilled all other criteria of SDS except this. Please help

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi John, i have got LOA from Lambton and i paid 1 sem fee to secured the seat and got receipt for same . Now i want to apply for visa in SDS category. should i pay the 2 sem fee now to make me eligible? Since i have not paid 1 year tuition in 1 go and did part payment, i am afraid that i should go for SDS or not? i have fullfilled all other criteria of SDS except this. Please help
There is no harm, but make sure you pay the other part fees before filing your application. It doesn't matter if there is two receipt as long as it sums up the full amount of your 1 year tuition fees. On certain instances, some schools would generate a receipt reflecting the full paid sum

sharonina

Dec 1, 2016
yes you should pay 2 term. if you are not enrolled yet they will just show the estimated amount. but once u enrolled the 2 terms, it will show how much is your total due. same thing i did with my sister's application. goodluck!

pranav077

Oct 21, 2019
There is no harm, but make sure you pay the other part fees before filing your application. It doesn't matter if there is two receipt as long as it sums up the full amount of your 1 year tuition fees. On certain instances, some schools would generate a receipt reflecting the full paid sum
Hi John, my college demanded only fees for 1 term. Will I then be able to apply under SDS category?

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
email to the college and ask them about the receipt or better call the college to get quick respone.

Feb 20, 2020
Sir please help me what can I do , I have not received my payment receipt I have paid on 6/2/2020 I emailed to college he said that contact with Quebec immigration..

Fredieee nom

Mar 18, 2021
Hello team this side abhishek I have submitted my fees on 10/3/2021 for the st Clair College Ontario but yet not received any recipt. How long it take for fees to submit and get confirmation from college. And if not submit what next steps should bi taken.?

Preet 225567

Oct 8, 2021
Hello team this side abhishek I have submitted my fees on 10/3/2021 for the st Clair College Ontario but yet not received any recipt. How long it take for fees to submit and get confirmation from college. And if not submit what next steps should bi taken.?
U get ur reciept?