+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get the police clearance certificate request form from CIC?

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you so much for your helpful response.
This is interesting, so I can use my Dutch friend's address in the VOG Application Form so that Justis can send VOG to NL address?
It seems this is the best and quickest way to get the VOG for me.
So you are saying CIC will not give any separate letter for requesting VOG? And that I can simply use the ITA letter as an official document in place of Section 2.6 of the Application form, right? In such a case, do I still need to fill the Authorization Form? Since the VOG will be reaching my friend's NL address but he will not be physically going to submit my Application, as I will be sending all my PDF docs and Application online to Justis via email.
I also remember that I was given a Citizen Service Number (BSN) while I had a Dutch Residence Permit in Netherlands while doing my Master's degree (2014-16). Do I need to write this number in the Application Form?
One last question, do you know what is the best option to pay their fees of € 41.35 to the ING Bank in Amsterdam, NL from India?
Is it possible that my Dutch Friend pays on my behalf and gets a pdf receipt that contains my name? Since he is in NL, it would be easier for him to pay rather than me paying from India.

Thanks a lot again for your help, you are a godsend.
My answers (in Italics bold) to your questions Sardeen :

This is interesting, so I can use my Dutch friend's address in the VOG Application Form so that Justis can send VOG to NL address? - Yes that is correct. I did the same and my Dutch friend just sent me the scanned image on email which is sufficient. You can do the same . Its the fastest way to get it and NL PCC anyway takes max 7 days post they receive your documents on email.
So you are saying CIC will not give any separate letter for requesting VOG? - I submitted PCC while submitting my final application post ITA. So CIC does not issue any other document and to be on the safe side I did not want to submit incomplete application waiting for CIC to come back asking for PCC docs, which would anyway extend the 6 month time line for PPR.

And that I can simply use the ITA letter as an official document in place of Section 2.6 of the Application form, right? - Correct

In such a case, do I still need to fill the Authorization Form? Since the VOG will be reaching my friend's NL address but he will not be physically going to submit my Application, as I will be sending all my PDF docs and Application online to Justis via email. - No you do not need to fill out authorization form. I can forward you my email and the application form VOG which I filled and it was suffiecient. I even spoke to agent and he said this was good. Please free to inbox me your email id.
I also remember that I was given a Citizen Service Number (BSN) while I had a Dutch Residence Permit in Netherlands while doing my Master's degree (2014-16). Do I need to write this number in the Application Form?
One last question, do you know what is the best option to pay their fees of € 41.35 to the ING Bank in Amsterdam, NL from India?
Is it possible that my Dutch Friend pays on my behalf and gets a pdf receipt that contains my name? Since he is in NL, it would be easier for him to pay rather than me paying from India.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
My answers (in Italics bold) to your questions Sardeen :

This is interesting, so I can use my Dutch friend's address in the VOG Application Form so that Justis can send VOG to NL address? - Yes that is correct. I did the same and my Dutch friend just sent me the scanned image on email which is sufficient. You can do the same . Its the fastest way to get it and NL PCC anyway takes max 7 days post they receive your documents on email.
So you are saying CIC will not give any separate letter for requesting VOG? - I submitted PCC while submitting my final application post ITA. So CIC does not issue any other document and to be on the safe side I did not want to submit incomplete application waiting for CIC to come back asking for PCC docs, which would anyway extend the 6 month time line for PPR.

And that I can simply use the ITA letter as an official document in place of Section 2.6 of the Application form, right? - Correct

In such a case, do I still need to fill the Authorization Form? Since the VOG will be reaching my friend's NL address but he will not be physically going to submit my Application, as I will be sending all my PDF docs and Application online to Justis via email. - No you do not need to fill out authorization form. I can forward you my email and the application form VOG which I filled and it was suffiecient. I even spoke to agent and he said this was good. Please free to inbox me your email id.

Hi,

Regarding the PCC, did you filled BSN number in VOG application form? I am now not a resident in the Netherlands, so not sure does it make sense to fill that one or not.?