+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Qatar PCC

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

Need your help in the same tricky situation.

My wife was on "on arrival visa' for Qatar (where I stay) twice. First during may 2018 to june 2018 and then we went to India (our home country) for a wedding.
We came back to Qatar in July 2017 with my wife on visit visa again.
She got her RP on 1st aug 2018 and her PCC is from 1st august.

Now my issue is this: my application was already in ip2 (AoR 27th april) when on 12th December cic asked for my wifes pcc. ADR has been on "not applicable" ever since i uploaded my wifes pcc. And when on 24th December i called cic, the agent said my eligibility was passed.

HOWEVER, I just checked the form for my wife that i had submitted when applying for her and in it i had stated in her travel history that she was in qatar since May 2018 as TOURIST.

My question is: will cic still reject my application even if on the form I said she was in qatar as visitor (at time of submission she still hadnt gotten her resident visa in qatar). Because of this issue, there seems to be a gap as the pcc is from august 2018 but in travel history shes in Qatar since may 2018 (though as tourist).

Also if the police/ministry does not give my wife PCC for her visit visa (very likely as the rule here is pcc is only for period when you get rp) would an LoE be enough?

I went to Ceid today and they said the MAXIMUM they can do is give pcc for 2nd visit which was on 23rd july for my wife. This is because the first visit (from 22 may to 23 june) my wife had exited so no pcc for that. For 2md visit, after a week her visa was converted to family visa so they MIGHT give pcc dated from that. It will make only 1 week difference because my current pcc is already from 1st august (my wifes visa was accepted on 31st july).

Will loe be enough?

Also can someone forward me the ceid reply to gauravahluwalia@hotmail.com? I have emailed ceid but no response.

Thanks

Ayda Habiba

Jul 6, 2021
Hi guys,
Any one can help please, can I get qatar PCC if i was in a visit visa 6 months i entered qatar many times within 3 years.
If i apply via mail how they will send the certificate? Anyone has experience with these issues?
Regards,