+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get my ECA - Venezuelan Institution (LUZ)

Feb 8, 2022
Hi all,

can someone help me her... I am from Venezuela and my studies have been completed there (Bachelor's Degree). Typically Institutions send Degree and Qualifications direct to WES for example unfortunately my University cannot do it. has someone faced the same issue and how was it solved? is there any other organization that accepts this documentation but sent by me?

I would appreciate if you can help me with this

Thanks in advance

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi all,

can someone help me her... I am from Venezuela and my studies have been completed there (Bachelor's Degree). Typically Institutions send Degree and Qualifications direct to WES for example unfortunately my University cannot do it. has someone faced the same issue and how was it solved? is there any other organization that accepts this documentation but sent by me?

Thanks in advance
Hi, my university also could not send the requested information directly to WES. Following the instructions on WES website, you can request to your university to give the documents in a sealed envelope.
I spend hours explaining how they should do it, necessary information on documents, doing digital copies after sealed then (to translation process). In the end, you can send the sealed envelope in another envelope to WES.

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
By the way, I'm from Chile! Nice to see Latin Americans here ;)

Reactions: Maryana Gonzalez