+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get a visa to enter canada to see my child:-(

ghostoffather

Nov 29, 2010
hello friends
I am living and working in Pakistan as Electrical Engineer o/m (operation and maintance), and I have a wife who is a PR card holder. Recently I became a Proud Father of a son but ALAS!!! I am unable to see them coz my immigration is still in process. She applied in 20 sept,2010 and she told in her case that she is in her family way. I applied for visiting visa just to reach in time.But, still awaiting, I am married for an year and we had a child.
just dont know what will happen my wife condition is also ill but some how she managed to submit my doc.. just wanted to be united to my family, I know its every body problems......

Please, if some body have any information about how long it will take or what will happen, please reply.
Really, it will be a blessing for me and God will bless you alot...

Regards..

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
First of all, Congratulations on your newborn son! I'm sorry you can't be together as a family just yet.

Unfortunately, your chances of getting a visitor visa are pretty slim. CIC will think that you will come and stay here, and then if your PR is denied you could apply under an H&C, so they don't often give visas to people who have PR applications. You would have to show you have VERY strong ties to Pakistan, job, property, etc...but unfortunately your wife and son are a huge tie to Canada so it's hard to overcome that.

If you are denied, can she come and visit you? As a PR she cannot come and live with you, but at least she could come for vacation and you could meet your son. Her visiting you would also be very good for your PR application, in case you have to go for an interview.

Good luck, I wish you the best!

ghostoffather

Nov 29, 2010
So this means that i'll be disappointed. I am still so disappointed that I could not make it for my wife delivery, more over she was operated for atleast 3 months I will not ask my wife to come and have such a long journey..
but anyhow do you have any estimated time when the whole process will be conducted!!!

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Dear brother salaam try posting in this forum where others are being processed through islamabad maybe smoe of the senior members can give you some advice and direct you in what to do. Ima waiting patiently myself for my wife inshallah may we be united with our loved ones soon. good luck

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html