+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get a provincial nomination after applying in Express Entry

Pandey24

Jan 24, 2022
Hello everyone
I applied in the express entry pool on May 9. To improve my score and get called, I need a PNP nomination. Please guide on the steps to apply or any tips. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone
I applied in the express entry pool on May 9. To improve my score and get called, I need a PNP nomination. Please guide on the steps to apply or any tips. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Research what PNP programs to find out if you are eligible for based on job offer, NOC, CRS score, PNP score and whether you have family in the province.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone
The first tip is to go back to your express entry profile and make sure that you have selected all the provinces (except Quebec) in the list of provinces where you would consider moving. That way, your profile will be included in the searches of all the PNP that are aligned with Express Entry.

Pandey24

Jan 24, 2022
Hi again
My total score is 468 i.e., without a job offer, without PNP, etc. Is this score anywhere near the cut-off? What are the chances of provinces noticing this score and offering further nominations?

Pandey24

Jan 24, 2022
Hi again
My total score is 468 i.e., without a job offer, without PNP, etc. Is this score anywhere near the cut-off? What are the chances of provinces noticing this score and offering further nominations?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi again
For EE, may be too low if and when draws are resumed. Selection of PNP depends on your NOC.