+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill RQ in General

mazmax

Apr 20, 2013
OK ! Enough of my Reading!
I been reading this forum straight 3 days (full-time), a lot of information to get and a lot to provide, I wonder if everyone do manage in time.
Bravo ! all you, who are spending time and effort to help stressed, saddened and confused 100’s of people like me.
Before I start my silly questions, I would like to suggest to moderator if possible to make a “Sticky topic” Guide “How to fill RQ in General” Question by Question,
It should ease of the Burden of all the participants who are answering repeated questions and should make easier for people like me to reach directly to a guide and ask only if needed extra hand BUT I must say, Great Efforts guys !

Now to my history

• Landed in Feb 2006 with Family,
• Left Canada end of March 2006 with Family
• Back to Canada Aug 2007 to settle family, (rented a house)
• Left Canada Oct 2007 (Family Remains in Canada)
• Came Back to Canada April 2008 (to visit kids)
• Left Canada June 2008 (Family Remains in Canada)
• Came Back to Canada Dec 2, 2008 (to visit kids)
• Left Canada Dec 20, 2008 (Family Remains in Canada)
• Final RETURN to Canada : June 2, 2009,
• Since that time I remained in Canada, not visited even US

My Family got Citizen in 2011

I applied citizen on March 30, 2012 according to my calculation which I did very carefully, I have 1102 days presence in Canada (on March 30, 2012 going Back 4 years)

I never heard of RQ until, April 17, 2013, (When I got this by mail) opened my friend Google and reached this Forum and now I understand my case would never go without RQ. I did not hide nor misrepresented anything anywhere in my application as I got my PR renewal in 2011, I did mentioned every trip with detail.

Here are few Question

1) I never visited US, Do I need CBSA ?

2) My only 14 days trip to Pakistan was Oct 2006, I got stump on my passport too, Do I need “Travel Record” from Pakistan ?
(by the way, I called the Consulate in Ottawa how to obtain “travel record” from Pakistan but they don’t know anything about it)

3) I did not have family Doctor till 2010, and I possible have 2 or 3 medical checks after 2010, do I have to send OHIP ?

4) To cancel my UAE residence visa I had sent my passport via UPS to UAE, cancelation stump shows date of Sept 2009,(while I was here), would it raise any question ? if yes, how to satisfy that ?

5) any known passport stumps translator in Ottawa ?

6) I spend most of my free time with family and kids or resting at home, I did not volunteer nor participate in any religious group, what to provide here ?

7) And last but not the least, brief Guide on all 24 questions, if possible ?

Thanks for reading long story, Good day

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
1. You don't need CBSA just sign the no consent on the last page of the form.
2.You don't need travel record .They just need the colored copy of all your passport pages(expired and new one)
3.I didn't send ohip but i got the records from my doctor about my visits.
4 5 Dont know about this.
6 just provide your kids school records and explain it in a separate paper.

edmonton2011

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mazmax said:
1) I never visited US, Do I need CBSA ?
It is not a good idea not to give consent. They will think you are trying to hide something.
Travel report from CBSA will list the dates you entered Canada (and not just from the US ...)

mazmax said:
2) My only 14 days trip to Pakistan was Oct 2006, I got stump on my passport too, Do I need “Travel Record” from Pakistan ?
(by the way, I called the Consulate in Ottawa how to obtain “travel record” from Pakistan but they don't know anything about it)
Many countries do not keep travel records. Do your best to find out if you can get one from Pakistan or not and if you cannot, than do not stress too much about it.

mazmax said:
3) I did not have family Doctor till 2010, and I possible have 2 or 3 medical checks after 2010, do I have to send OHIP ?
I would still send it. OHIP record is a strong proof that you were in Canada. OHIP will list your visits to Medicentres also.

mazmax said:
4) To cancel my UAE residence visa I had sent my passport via UPS to UAE, cancelation stump shows date of Sept 2009,(while I was here), would it raise any question ? if yes, how to satisfy that ?

5) any known passport stumps translator in Ottawa ?

6) I spend most of my free time with family and kids or resting at home, I did not volunteer nor participate in any religious group, what to provide here?

7) And last but not the least, brief Guide on all 24 questions, if possible ?