+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill online application for SNIP express entry

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
I have a doubt regarding creating Saskatchewan Express Entry profile.

1.Can we not upload the application forms and save the application and submit it when they open again?

2. When I try to create an online application, it is asking me to choose a occupation in Occupation In Demand, which is not my category. So, does this option go way when Express entry is opened?

arthoang

Feb 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
2171 SINP OID
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-02-2017
sundeep38 said:
I have a doubt regarding creating Saskatchewan Express Entry profile.

1.Can we not upload the application forms and save the application and submit it when they open again?

2. When I try to create an online application, it is asking me to choose a occupation in Occupation In Demand, which is not my category. So, does this option go way when Express entry is opened?
1. Yes
2. No, if your occupation is not in the list, you're not eligible to apply.

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
I am sorry if I didn't explain my issue correctly.

When I login into portal and create a new application, I am not able to proceed further untill I select the In-Demand Occupation. So, how can I create and save the Express entry application. Right now, it is only allowing me to create in-demand application.

Abi410

Jan 6, 2017
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundeep38 said:
I am sorry if I didn't explain my issue correctly.

When I login into portal and create a new application, I am not able to proceed further untill I select the In-Demand Occupation. So, how can I create and save the Express entry application. Right now, it is only allowing me to create in-demand application.
Hello,

Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code?

If you are answering Yes to this question, EE application will get created.
And No to this, then OID application will get created.