+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill family information form ?

Khobi

Jun 23, 2017
I'm Syrian , living in Saudi Arabia .
My husband is going to apply for trv online , for all of the family , for turism purpose . The question is : when filling the family information form do all the family members have to fill it ? even under 18 ? Do we have to name brothers and sisters even though they don't live in the same country ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes. However, only applicants who are 18 years or older must complete the Family Information form i.e. one completed form for each applicant.

You must provide complete information of all your siblings and/or half-brothers and half-sisters and/or step-brothers and step-sisters even if they live in other countries

Khobi

Jun 23, 2017
While we are in Canada , on visit Visa , is it ok to go outside Canada and come back again ? For any reason we have ?

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I'm Syrian , living in Saudi Arabia .
My husband is going to apply for trv online , for all of the family , for turism purpose . The question is : when filling the family information form do all the family members have to fill it ? even under 18 ? Do we have to name brothers and sisters even though they don't live in the same country ?
Please keep in mind that evaluation for Syrian's and citizens of war effected countries is very tough. Unless you show very good financial condition and strong ties with your country of residence. It is unlikely to get a visitor visa because they know that the first thing citizens from war effected countries are going to do in Canada is to seek refuge and apply for asylum
So apply intelligently