+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to enter Canada after REFUGEE STATUS DECLINED and sent back home!!!

kingm

Jun 9, 2010
Here is my story... :eek:

I have lived in USA for 10 years under my parents visa then our family moved to Canada and applied for Refugee status. Which ran for about 5 years and was denied in the end. I completed my high school in Canada & worked full time jobs. We were told to leave Canada but we were sent to USA because that's where we came from. We didn't have no visa to enter USA since my parents visa expired. So we were detained in USA and was denied Asylum then deported back to our home country...................... :( This is the world we live in. . . . .

My question here is that
"Can I apply for Immigration in Canada?"
"What problems will I face? "
"Do I need a wavier for Canada"
"WHAT ARE MY CHANCES"

Please any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

kingm

Jun 9, 2010
Here is my story...

I have lived in USA for 10 years under my parents visa then our family moved to Canada and applied for Refugee status. Which ran for about 5 years and was denied in the end. I completed my high school in Canada & worked full time jobs. We were told to leave Canada but we were sent to USA because that's where we came from. We didn't have no visa to enter USA since my parents visa expired. So we were detained in USA and was denied Asylum then deported back to our home country...................... This is the world we live in. . . . .

My question here is that
"Can I apply for Immigration in Canada?"
"What problems will I face? "
"Do I need a wavier for Canada"
"WHAT ARE MY CHANCES"

Please any help would be greatly appreciated!!!