+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Claim for refugee on port entry ?

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
crefugee said:
Hay AAL1984 (Frustrated Nokia Land Man)

You don't know what exactly what my problem is ?

Yes, Ofcourse if you have a problem WITH Canada (or you are going to be killed in Canada), they will take you. That's what this program is about.
No they won't, the Indian government will tell me to F off. Their not going to give me anything because it is not their duty. The duty of the Indian government is to ensure the safety of Indian citizens.

For example, why don't any refugees make claims in Qatar or Singapore or in Jordan? Because they know those governments will tell them to F off.

People even avoid going to the US or UK to make refugee claims because again they know they won't get any special treatment.

People choose Canada because they know they will come here, get free housing, medical, plus welfare until their case is decided. This money comes from Canadian tax payers.

Its pretty well known that most of our refugee claimants are economic migrants. I don't deny that there aren't any real claimants but the vast majority are bogus claims.

crefugee

Sep 27, 2011
AAL1984 said:
No they won't, the Indian government will tell me to F off. Their not going to give me anything because it is not their duty. The duty of the Indian government is to ensure the safety of Indian citizens.

For example, why don't any refugees make claims in Qatar or Singapore or in Jordan? Because they know those governments will tell them to F off.

People even avoid going to the US or UK to make refugee claims because again they know they won't get any special treatment.

People choose Canada because they know they will come here, get free housing, medical, plus welfare until their case is decided. This money comes from Canadian tax payers.

Its pretty well known that most of our refugee claimants are economic migrants. I don't deny that there aren't any real claimants but the vast majority are bogus claims.
So AAL1984,

You must not say to me that your claim as bogus because according to us it not.

Because I am genuine. And I am going to pay for our food, rent, and insurance.

So I suggest you to please at-least don't discourage the genuine cases..... because most of them come on canadavisa.com to discuss what are there chances to survive on this "F" Planet not in Canada or anywhere else.

But it matters where they can be safe and happy other than there own country.

It doesn't matters if the Canada is the safest country to live on the Earth or its "F" Afghanistan.

I know you have some problem AAL1984 but you are not alone dude. Wake *censored word*in UP!

I know there are some fakers (40%) but (60%) are not so be positive for yourself (your wife) and others so that we can help each other in surviving in any country. Help yourself weather you are a millionaire , billionaire or anything but you deserve to live.

What your life matter's if you loose it in your 20's ???? It doesn't matters from which country you are ??