+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check whether w1 work visa is fake or original

Aravindhvs

Sep 8, 2019
Hi sir,
One of my friend has got W1 visa through an agency and I just wanted to know how to check the Visa whether it is fake or original.
Normally what are the documents required to be furnished for getting a w1 visa

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi sir,
One of my friend has got W1 visa through an agency and I just wanted to know how to check the Visa whether it is fake or original.
If he paid money for it, it's 99.99% fake. All these so-called "agencies" are out there scamming people.

If you post more details about the job offer, we'll be able to confirm that it's fake. If your friend is getting offered more than CAD 3000 a month for some form of entry-level job, it's guaranteed to be fake.

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Hi sir,
Ask you friend to create an account in CIC and link the application with UCI and Application number .
before you do that answer few questions.
1) Was the application online or offline?
1a) if it was offline did he went to submit his application?
2) did he gave his biometric?

prabsasi29

Dec 26, 2018
Hello Team
I received a job offer through a Canadian consultancy.
There was no interview from company.
Now the consultant saying to start next process like LMIA&Visa, I need to pay 900 USD.
I searched the company name in internet it is available and even they replied for my mail. But they are not picking the phone call.
I don’t know what to do, whether to proceed further or not . Find the attached my offer letter

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Team
Now the consultant saying to start next process like LMIA&Visa, I need to pay 900 USD.
I searched the company name in internet it is available and even they replied for my mail. But they are not picking the phone call.
I don’t know what to do, whether to proceed further or not . Find the attached my offer letter
Fake

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello Team
It's fake. Don't pay anything.

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
I got W1 visa from High commission of canada in india. delhi@international.gc.ca this e mail fake or genuine

Email is original but double check the spellings if they all matches with on the one on their website

If you go canada high commission New Delhi you will find this email

Sometimes scammers they make the same email but miss spell the spellings and double check the email if it matches exactly with email on their page

harshadcad

May 23, 2023
Faking an email address (the FROM address) is very easy.

How exactly did you get this visa? Did you pay any money for it?
Yes same mail I had got
Email is original but double check the spellings if they all matches with on the one on their website

If you go canada high commission New Delhi you will find this email

Sometimes scammers they make the same email but miss spell the spellings and double check the email if it matches exactly with email on their page
I also got same

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i got a confirmation for the job and say the next step is to pay for visa verficationof 500 CAD . Is this fake or real?
It's fake and a scam.