+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check pnp status

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Friends, pls guide me to the link where we can check if the pnp nominations for a particular province is closed for this year or not. And will that same link help us to know when will the same provinces accept nomination for 2016.
Also what does this mean, got PT from Ontario. What does PT here mean.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Friends, pls guide me to the link where we can check if the pnp nominations for a particular province is closed for this year or not. And will that same link help us to know when will the same provinces accept nomination for 2016.
Also what does this mean, got PT from Ontario. What does PT here mean.
Hi,

For information about Provincial Nomination, you will need to visit the immigration website of each province. You will find information about whether or not they're still accepting applications and other useful information like how to apply.
Do a simple google search with the key words: xyz immigration (xyz will be the name of the province you're interested in).
In the case of Ontario, the application procedure is a little different from the rest. If your CRS is more than or equal to 400, and you satisfy some other requirements (please visit the OINP website for more details), OINP might send a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter on your CIC. You can only apply for Ontario PNP under Express Entry if you receive this letter on your CIC.
When people mention that they've received a PT from Ontario, they mean they've received this letter and are now able to apply for OINP.

Mar 1, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Hi,

For information about Provincial Nomination, you will need to visit the immigration website of each province. You will find information about whether or not they're still accepting applications and other useful information like how to apply.
Do a simple google search with the key words: xyz immigration (xyz will be the name of the province you're interested in).
In the case of Ontario, the application procedure is a little different from the rest. If your CRS is more than or equal to 400, and you satisfy some other requirements (please visit the OINP website for more details), OINP might send a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter on your CIC. You can only apply for Ontario PNP under Express Entry if you receive this letter on your CIC.
When people mention that they've received a PT from Ontario, they mean they've received this letter and are now able to apply for OINP.
I received the letter of interest from Ontario on my CIC. Its been 2 months since I sent the documents to them. How do I check the status of my PNP application. Also, how much time does it usually take for them to give me an invite?

Please help

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
azeezahmedsyed said:
I received the letter of interest from Ontario on my CIC. Its been 2 months since I sent the documents to them. How do I check the status of my PNP application. Also, how much time does it usually take for them to give me an invite?

Please help
If you have the courier delivery confirmation, then you can be rest assured that the package has been received by OINP. Once OINP clears the backlog, they shall look into your package. Once they are sure that all documents are submitted (not completeness check), they shall send you Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) along with receipt for processing fee (CAD 1500). Once the AOR has been issued, OINP takes up to 90 days to do a completeness check and if everything is fine, they shall issue a nomination certificate.

For your information, I got my AOR after 111 days since the package had been delivered to OINP.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azeezahmedsyed said:

Please help
Hi,
You will probably be interested in this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html
(my application was received Oct 5th so it can take some time..)