+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change my Status from Visitors visa to work visa on the easiest way.

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
Hello guys! Please I do need a help!I'm on a visitors visa right now and I found an employer that can able to provide a work permit for me,I believe that have to go US border for an exit purposes the thing is I don't have US visa and don't wanna to take the risk going back to my home country coz it's more complicated and it's a long way run to get back.My question is there somewhere else I could go within Canada without any visit visa required.?How could this be possible.Thanks a lot in advance..

Any suggestions/help surely would be appreciated :) ;)

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
eimalicious said:
Hello guys! Please I do need a help!I'm on a visitors visa right now and I found an employer that can able to provide a work permit for me,I believe that have to go to US border for an exit purposes the thing is I don't have US visa and don't want to to take the risk going back to my home country coz it's more complicated and it's a long way run to get back.My question is there somewhere else I could go within Canada without any visit visa required.?How could this be possible.Thanks a lot in advance..

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
Re: How can change my Status from Visitors visa to work visa?

eimalicious said:
Hello guys! Please I do need a help!I'm on a visitors visa right now and I found an employer that can able to provide a work permit for me,I believe that have to go US border for an exit purposes the thing is I don't have US visa and don't wanna to take the risk going back to my home country coz it's more complicated and it's a long way run to get back.My question is there somewhere else I could go within Canada without any visit visa required.?How could this be possible.Thanks a lot in advance..

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Re: How can change my Status from Visitors visa to work visa?

have you even started any immigration process through CIC as you cannot just turn up at the border with a job offer letter there is a process to go through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
Hello at Bs65 thanks for your reply,yes I've been working at a&w before but i didn't get renewed that's why i applied for visitors.I'm wondering if i can exit to vancouver?You have a good day ;D :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you hold a multiple entry visa?

Has your employer given you a job offer and also obtained an approved LMIA? You can't get a work permit without an approved LMIA and this process typically takes months to complete.

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
eimalicious said:
Hello at Bs65 thanks for your reply,yes I've been working at a&w before but i didn't get renewed that's why i applied for visitors,I'm wondering if i can exit to vancouver?You have a good day ;D :)

eimalicious

May 20, 2016
Good Day To Scylla,I had a mutiple entry but it's expired already just this May
The employer said that yes he can provide that work permit but now he was confused because of my case.I take this chance to ask all of you guys what should I do coz I might lost this opportunity againI'm losing my hope,days flies so fast.I'm struggling every single day

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
eimalicious said:
Good Day To Scylla,I had a mutiple entry but it's expired already just this May
The employer said that yes he can provide that work permit but now he was confused because of my case.I take this chance to ask all of you guys what should I do coz I might lost this opportunity againI'm losing my hope,days flies so fast.I'm struggling every single day
The employer cannot provide you with a work permit. The work permit is something you have to obtain. In order for you to obtain a work permit, your employer first needs to give you a job offer and an approved LMIA. If your employer doesn't yet have an approved LMIA, then they should start working on this now. Expect this process to take 4-6 months.

To the best of my knowledge you cannot flagpole without a valid multiple entry TRV.