+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO APPLY WES ECA ?

Aug 31, 2014
I am from India, if the university not providing transcript, can we attest our mark sheets by controller of examination and sealed by university envelope and submit to WES for verification.
Is it mandatory we have to submit transcript. But my university telling it will take 3-4 months.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
praveenvasanth said:
I am from India, if the university not providing transcript, can we attest our mark sheets by controller of examination and sealed by university envelope and submit to WES for verification.
Is it mandatory we have to submit transcript. But my university telling it will take 3-4 months.
Go ahead with sealed copies of mark sheets and certificate duly attested by controller of examination along with a letter explaining that issue about the transcript. If you see the list of docs req by WES, you will find the same.

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Jkal said:
Go ahead with sealed copies of mark sheets and certificate duly attested by controller of examination along with a letter explaining that issue about the transcript. If you see the list of docs req by WES, you will find the same.
Dear frnds,
We have to send the docs by post or we have to upload the docs on website after paying fee ???