+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for your temporary resident visa

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear job seeker,
I am really grateful u to tell about question uli/client id .
sir, plz tell me that will i send orginal document to cic islamabad or phtocopy attest by notary public.
what about passport original or photocopy? OR original with phtocopy. reply me.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If Document checklist asks for original you send the original; if it asks for copies, you send photocopies. The passport has to be sent. They will attach the visa to the passport should your application be a positive one.

khalidhaider said:
Dear job seeker,
I am really grateful u to tell about question uli/client id .
sir, plz tell me that will i send orginal document to cic islamabad or phtocopy attest by notary public.
what about passport original or photocopy? OR original with phtocopy. reply me.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear,
I would like to say that i am oblige to job seeker and Baloo.
Thanks to both of you to provide me full detail about TRV application.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Baloo and Job seeker,
I hope that both of you will be very well. MY question is that if any one grants visa first time and he
returned in specfic time not over stayed,then he will grant visa easil?
Please reply.

ms.tamara

Jun 7, 2011
So my husband and I were just refused a TRV on the basis of our " Employment status" (what does that even mean?) we both work for international companies. He's been with his since 2008 and I've been with mine 2 years and counting...and something about funds..Our bank accounts are no where near empty..and we applied for single entry for a 2 weeks stay

We were going to attend my sister's graduation next weekend....everybody else in the family (mum, dad, brother, cousins, uncles and aunties got their visas)
we were the only ones refused..we have no kids as we only got married just about a year ago

can anybody please shed light on this.

I have been refused once- student visa in 2007...any chance that affected my recent application?

Sorry to change subjects here...