+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for express entry.

sagni

Dec 9, 2021
Hello there, can anybody tell me do i need to give IELTS for express entry. I am a PHD and already have one month Schengen visa (expired, 2016).

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
PhDs should be able to look up basic questions like whether you need IELTS. The answer’s yes.

AdukeSusan

Dec 9, 2021
Can i submit my Express entry application if i am yet to pay for credential upgrade evaluation. I had evaluated 2 credentials previously, but now want to add a 3rd one which i am yet to pay for, although they would all be carrying the same ECA cert Number, after the evaluation. So can i submit the application saying, YES it has been evaluated with my current ECA cert number or NO it has not while the other 2 has been evaluated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can i submit my Express entry application if i am yet to pay for credential upgrade evaluation. I had evaluated 2 credentials previously, but now want to add a 3rd one which i am yet to pay for, although they would all be carrying the same ECA cert Number, after the evaluation. So can i submit the application saying, YES it has been evaluated with my current ECA cert number or NO it has not while the other 2 has been evaluated.
To apply, you need your ECA results and IELTS. If you have two, you can apply but don’t mention the 3rd one (personal history). Does the 3rd program even give you more CRS points? Update your profile when you have 3rd ECA completed, if required.

AdukeSusan

Dec 9, 2021
Thank you, i had previously submitted an application with the 2 evaluated credentials, but probably because i chose 2 or more certificate, but realized late that 1 of them had to be 3 years or more certificate degree and none was, this is the reason i am planning on adding this 3rd one which is 3 years. So on my application i have 30 days left to submit and i have requested an ECA upgrade but haven't paid and even if i pay today, it takes 35 business days to evaluate from WES. Although there might have been other reasons why the first application was ineligible asides the 3 years or more thing, i only assumed that was the case. What do u suggest i do? should i submit this current application by removing the 3rd degree or leave it coz it wont still meet deadline for 35 days if i dont submit the application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you, i had previously submitted an application with the 2 evaluated credentials, but probably because i chose 2 or more certificate, but realized late that 1 of them had to be 3 years or more certificate degree and none was, this is the reason i am planning on adding this 3rd one which is 3 years. So on my application i have 30 days left to submit and i have requested an ECA upgrade but haven't paid and even if i pay today, it takes 35 business days to evaluate from WES. Although there might have been other reasons why the first application was ineligible asides the 3 years or more thing, i only assumed that was the case. What do u suggest i do? should i submit this current application by removing the 3rd degree or leave it coz it wont still meet deadline for 35 days if i dont submit the application.
You can submit a profile with what you have and then update it.