+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add a document for online TRV application after submitted the application

MahmoudR

Nov 19, 2019
dear friends,
I submitted my application for visitor visa online on Monday Nov 11. After submitting my online application I notice that by mistake I uploaded a wrong file for PROPF OF RELATIONSHIP on my application. Any one can help me how I can upload the correct file in my application after I submit it? I am from Iran and I think the Ankara office is turkey will review Iranian applications that’s why I emailed the embassy and told them about the mistake. They reply me that I can upload the document I want but I am not able to find it out how. I appreciate if you guys can help me. I also email the document to the embassy in Ankara but I can’t see anything added to my account except the files I uploaded since I submitted my application online. Thank you very much every one.

MahmoudR

Nov 19, 2019
Thank you. I sent the file by web form but I haven’t see any new document uploaded into my account also no email to tell me if they add it to my account.