+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to accept the ITA?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I don't see any option in my EE profile. The invitation PDF says, login to account and select application and click on permanent Residency but i don't see any such language in my profile. Does CIC take time to update the profile with this information? Any help is greatly appreciated.

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
On the first page of ur profile go down a bit and you will see An invitation to apply. Select continue to check and confirm the basic details u already uploaded in ur profile and eventually u’ll get ur document checklist.

Good luck!

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
On the first page of ur profile go down a bit and you will see An invitation to apply. Select continue to check and confirm the basic details u already uploaded in ur profile and eventually u’ll get ur document checklist.

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I don't see any hyper links to apply other than just a message saying "Invitation to apply" which is a PDF document that outlines either I can accept or deny with-in 90 days.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I don't see any option in my EE profile. The invitation PDF says, login to account and select application and click on permanent Residency but i don't see any such language in my profile. Does CIC take time to update the profile with this information? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Once you login, within your profile, you will see two buttons, continue application (click on it ,means same thing as accepting ITA, other button is to decline.

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
sorry I don't see anything on main page. it pretty much looks same before and after I got invite. Maybe it takes couple days to reflect?

On the main page where you have applications and their status, scroll down, you will have another one by the name of Permanent Residence, which will have two links infront of it, one to continue application, other one to decline.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry I don't see anything on main page. it pretty much looks same before and after I got invite. Maybe it takes couple days to reflect?
At this point in time, you better provide screenshots for further troubleshooting.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Don't worry- there is no accept button. Just continue with your application and aim to finish it in less than 90 days !

qansari1988

Jul 25, 2019
Hi People,

I am facing the same problem. I cannot see any button or hyper link to accept or reject the ITA. Just a message.
Kindly guide. Is this a technical error?

Thank you

artozaurus

Jun 24, 2021
I have the same issue, my current application status is "Invitation received" should it change to something else?