+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How old Transcript I can submit to WES for ECA ??

Apr 9, 2013
Hi,
1) I had already collected my Transcript from my university on 2013 for my Bachelors. Now I am planning to file Immigration. I cannot go to the university and ask for a new one again as it has been already issued in the past year 2013. Also to mention the first time i got the transcript in 2013 took 3 months to get it. Please let me know if it is enough to get true copy certified by the registrar/control of Examination and send it to WES with the seal and stamp. Can I use my old issued Transcript to Wes after getting attestation again from my uni with the proper seal and stamp on the envelope. please anyone reply.
2) Also, my husband is going to be the primary applicant. Do I need to do the assessment with PEBC or WES is enough for the dependant to claim the points as I am a pharmacist.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,
1) I had already collected my Transcript from my university on 2013 for my Bachelors. Now I am planning to file Immigration. I cannot go to the university and ask for a new one again as it has been already issued in the past year 2013. Also to mention the first time i got the transcript in 2013 took 3 months to get it. Please let me know if it is enough to get true copy certified by the registrar/control of Examination and send it to WES with the seal and stamp. Can I use my old issued Transcript to Wes after getting attestation again from my uni with the proper seal and stamp on the envelope. please anyone reply.
2) Also, my husband is going to be the primary applicant. Do I need to do the assessment with PEBC or WES is enough for the dependant to claim the points as I am a pharmacist.
Thanks in advance
1)WES ECA report is valid for 5 years ... you may think to getting new WES report .. I am not experienced with your other queries in section 1.
2) Since ur husband is primary applicant , you can also plan for WES evolution for ur educations which will increase ur CRS score..

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,
Thanks in advance

1. If you can get the university to put the transcript into an envelope and stamp/ seal the envelope then it should be fine. But as far as I know there is no such thing as University won't issue transcipt again. They cannot refuse to issue transcipt even 10 times. They will charge a fee for it but they will do it.

2. Not sure.

Apr 9, 2013
1)WES ECA report is valid for 5 years ... you may think to getting new WES report .. I am not experienced with your other queries in section 1.
2) Since ur husband is primary applicant , you can also plan for WES evolution for ur educations which will increase ur CRS score..
Thank you for ur reply.

Apr 9, 2013
1. If you can get the university to put the transcript into an envelope and stamp/ seal the envelope then it should be fine. But as far as I know there is no such thing as University won't issue transcipt again. They cannot refuse to issue transcipt even 10 times. They will charge a fee for it but they will do it.

2. Not sure.

Apr 9, 2013
Thank you for ur reply. But on the transcript which is issued on 2013 has the date stating "July 2013". Will it be a problem if i put the same on the envelope wth the seal n stamp. Getting the transcript is time consuming. My uni takes 3 months to issue the transcript.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thank you for ur reply. But on the transcript which is issued on 2013 has the date stating "July 2013". Will it be a problem if i put the same on the envelope wth the seal n stamp. Getting the transcript is time consuming. My uni takes 3 months to issue the transcript.

You will have to put present date in seal and stamp, not old date. Your case is very unique and we can't say if wes will accept it or not. You will have to try and then see how it goes. If you can wait for 2-3 months then I would highly recommend you to get fresh transcripts from the University.