PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Monday 24th june I submitted my passport and today (26th june) Igot mail is passport ready to pick up.

is this normal ?
That's way too fast. Which country did you submit in?

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Monday 24th june I submitted my passport and today (26th june) Igot mail is passport ready to pick up.London UK ,VFS

is this normal ?
If it was for PR, you can check the status in GCKey. If the counterfoil number is generated, you are all good.

Jun 20, 2024
I think you are just worrying too much. It takes 7-8 days to get your passport stamped.

Copying and pasting what I wrote in another post

PPR Means Acceptance.

If they have issued PPR, in other words, this is Permanent Resident Visa Issuance, NDVO won't deny you.

Yes you could be falling under few scenarios

You can be denied entry at the border by the immigration officer.
Even after entering Canada, your residency status can be canceled.
Canada can even withdraw citizenship after granting it.

I don't think any of us who skilled migrants do any illegal stuff so calm down!

To use pre-arrival services
To access these free in-person and online services, you must be outside Canada, and you must have one of the following documents:

An IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services,
A Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter,
A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance,
An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals,
A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter
These services are for Permanent Resident applicants only. Temporary Residents are not eligible for the services.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

Lately people have been trolling with some half/wrong information, I'll say trust the official source
I read a lot on this forum. Someone can involuntarily make a mistake in the application form and it counts as misrepresentation. If it comes to the attention of the visa officer during stamping process, you can still receive a procedural fairness letter and be banned afterwards. I don’t try to scare anyone but that’s what I learned. I’m also scared.

chintantaylor

Dec 13, 2023
I got my passport back with visa stamp in just 2 days. But on my visa envelope they wrote‘URGENT’ I dont know why (london uk center) vfs

nikita_ch

Jun 30, 2024
Submitted my Passport at VFS Delhi on 8th July
Received a messaged-on 9th It is under processing.
Any idea by when will I receive ?

Juni17

Mar 27, 2024
Hi. I have submitted my passport on July 15 after I got the passport request letter from IRCC for my work permit. As of July 17 my status in VFS tracking system shows:
Your application, tracking ID No........ has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2024/07/17

But I have not received any acknowledgment from IRCC itself that my passport has been received by them. There is no update in status also in my online IRCC account. Is this normal?

How many days does it usually take for passport stamping by IRCC from India.

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Hi. I have submitted my passport on July 15 after I got the passport request letter from IRCC for my work permit. As of July 17 my status in VFS tracking system shows:
Your application, tracking ID No........ has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2024/07/17

But I have not received any acknowledgment from IRCC itself that my passport has been received by them. There is no update in status also in my online IRCC account. Is this normal?

How many days does it usually take for passport stamping by IRCC from India.
Status updates are provided by VFS and not IRCC. You will not get any messages from IRCC. Once your passport has been stamped and received by VFS, you will get the next update message.

Juni17

Mar 27, 2024
Thank you so much for the info.
And how many days does it take at most for IRCC to stamp the passport. It's been more than week and I am a little worried.

isha shah

Jul 18, 2024
Mine is under process since 18th july, my visa type is spousal visitor visa, and now i have one issue, i.e. my PR(spouse sponsorship) got approved on 23rd of July, just 2 day's ago, i got passport request for stamping for pr as well and my passport is with ircc Delhi since 18th for visitor visa stamping...so i have one question: can i go to canada on visitors visa and complete my pr process there or i should complete it here in India only?

geenik2311

Jul 1, 2024
Hello Everyone, Has anyone submitted their passport to Canada VAC in New York for visa stamping? I submitted my passport last week, but I didn't hear anything from VAC.

Heet k

Aug 20, 2024
Hello
I have submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai centre on 5th August.
I have no updates after this :
Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Wed Aug 07 2024.
How long does it take for passport to get stamped and sent back to Mumbai?
If anyone has submitted passport before me please share your timelines.