+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much it take to reflect Express entry profile changes

PR Aspirent

Sep 20, 2016
Hi,

I have chosen wrong option while creating profile and its not showing my Candada Experience.
now i have made changes to my profile and waiting to reflect from last 12 hours.

Can someone please help me to understand how long my profile changes take to reflect changes.
can i keep waiting or should i create new profile.

quick responses are appreciated.

Thanks in advance

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
PR Aspirent said:
Hi,

I have chosen wrong option while creating profile and its not showing my Candada Experience.
now i have made changes to my profile and waiting to reflect from last 12 hours.

Can someone please help me to understand how long my profile changes take to reflect changes.
can i keep waiting or should i create new profile.

quick responses are appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Patience mate, it will take more than 24 hours.

riyazrahman

Mar 29, 2016
Hello Brother,

Could you pls let me know how long it took to see the changes you made in your express entry profile. I made a correction yesterday around 12:30 PM EST. Now it's more than 27 hours. But still, it's not reflecting my updated score.

I am deeply concerned about this as I think the next round of draw will be tomorrow (Last round happened on 01-Mar-17)

Could you please let me know asap as if it gonna take more time, then I will create a new profile.

Note: I checked with IRCC customer care, but they said they don't have any info about it.

Regards..