+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much fund ???????

Canaday

Nov 9, 2011
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much of the cost of accommodation and living expenses in Vancouver ? I'm clueless as my college did not stated about these factor but it require me to fill up in the study visa form.

How much fund that i need to have in order to apply study visa [ in term of breakdown at course fee + room&board + living expenses(other) ]?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

love552

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Punjab
Visa Office......
chc chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2011
LANDED..........
4-01-2012
thts around $9000 an year for living and eating...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canaday said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much of the cost of accommodation and living expenses in Vancouver ? I'm clueless as my college did not stated about these factor but it require me to fill up in the study visa form.

How much fund that i need to have in order to apply study visa [ in term of breakdown at course fee + room&board + living expenses(other) ]?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Hi,

1. If you search, you shall find Vancouver city voted for many years as the 'best city to live in the World'. However, the city is very expensive (infact the most expensive in Canada) in terms of real estate pricing.
You need around CAD 600 to 700/month in a shared apartment with basic utilities. Apart from this, you need to take care of food bills, transportation cost, project/study related cost/month.

2. If you are an Indian national, you need CAD 8,000/yearly living expenses for visa application, otherwise you need CAD 10,000.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarn said:
@ enfield

bhai agr 3/4 year ka course ho to living expenses kitna show krna...
Hi,

Only for the first year (as a minimum requirement).