+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much does VFS take ?

ompa

Nov 5, 2018
Good news, I have received PPR email on May 6th. But, I missed it and read it today on May 23rd. I was constantly checking the cic website and there was no update about the PPR there.

Anyway, Email says that the passport, photo and the letter need to be sent to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS. I am staying in Mumbai and will be able to submit my documents to VFS latest by 26th May. I am not able to contact the VFS Mumbai office also. I have time till June 5.

How much time do they take to send the application to Delhi ?

Why does Cic not update on the account that they have sent the ppr email ?

chappque

May 7, 2019
Good news, I have received PPR email on May 6th. But, I missed it and read it today on May 23rd. I was constantly checking the cic website and there was no update about the PPR there.

Anyway, Email says that the passport, photo and the letter need to be sent to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS. I am staying in Mumbai and will be able to submit my documents to VFS latest by 26th May. I am not able to contact the VFS Mumbai office also. I have time till June 5.

How much time do they take to send the application to Delhi ?

Why does Cic not update on the account that they have sent the ppr email ?
Cic will not update that they HV sent the PPR mail. It will remain the same until your copr is done. VFS charges approx. 445 RS per passport. An additional 400 odd, if u want your Visa stamped passport couriered back to you. This is optional. The visa office in Delhi takes approx. A week to complete the process. VFS office in Mumbai should receive it in less than 2 days. So overall you should get back your passport within 10-15 days. I used Chennai vfs and collected it in exactly 10 days.