novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi guys
how manu people still waiting for ppr from buffalo/ottawa or from any other office
plz joint this page
i am waiting for ppr after 9 months of medical
i did my medical in nov first week 2011 and i have applied case in jan 2010

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
hi ram
I am person who is waiting medical from past 9 months.waiting for reply every single single day .it is so hard not getting any response .
I don't know what the hell these vo doing :(
thay transferred my file to Ottawa office
I want result of my file so can apply for cas class
if nothing gonna happen until next month I will apply for case class

can u please tell me
is visa office check the file on bfd date ?or not

soop

Jan 18, 2010
hi

You guys did not email or fax visa office asking about the case?I think thats too long to for pp request.Did you guys hold for medical?I think best idea is to email them or fax them again and again asking about the case.Where you guys are from?

than you
soop

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
I am an applicant of April 2004 and did medicals in October 2001 and received following reply on July 19, 2012 from London Office.
Dear Applicant,

In response to your email, please note that your file is still undergoing routine background checks. As advised in our previous email, background checks are mandatory and must be completed before further processing of any file.

Please be advised that these checks could take several months to complete. We are therefore unable to advise when further instructions will be issued, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the results have been received.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Program Assistant

konsnkafu

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
The whole process at times is a failure. you just have to wait and let them decided cause medicals becomes invalid after 12 months.
Fingers crossed they will get back to you in time.
My situation is a bit better but still waiting..... my passports has been with the visa office now for more than 100 days and after sending them 2 status enquiry update.......still no rely and my medicals will expire in Dec 2012.

Just be patient and if possible give them a call.

konsnkafu

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi rajj
i am sending email to ottawa every week but i am nt getting any reply
according last capise notes my b'fd date was 1st july 2012 , but till now i did not get anything
more over they are not replying of my email

i am so so pised off by this system
when i applied my fsw case in jan 2010 , its was showing 13 months in buffalo and now its more than 30 month still did not get any reply from them
i called to cic office they told me all file gona completed befor 31 aug 2012 , let c we can get some good news in next week

noopurswadas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
if your medicals expirein 12 months and and you dont get your ppr in12 months do you haveto do medicals again? or they cancel your visa? and can SOMEONE GIVEME NUMBER OF CIC OFFICE PLEASE, and how can you get the numbber of the officer responsible for your file? and when will they start giving out medicals. My visa is expiring in 2months and idont have a job I really need to get my ppr now.

noopurswadas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Ram. Im waiting for my ppr. iemailed detroit and they said your file is with ottowa being reviewed.Icant access the file but ican tellyou that they reicieved medical