+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many Points. WES report = "Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
seriously it's an awesome post. don't know how many times i had to say that you don't choose 2 or more. Don't know where this confusion comes from
Thanks buddy, next time just show this post. If they have enough education and intelligent to be a part of Canadian society then they would understand without asking a second question.

Reactions: hamgha

hammad287

Jul 18, 2018
Hi All,

Actually I am in same situation as haris_rasheed. 3 years and 4 years bachelor's degree for my 4 years bachelor's degree and MBA degree respectively.
Applying with spouse so I should get 119 points right?
Now what should I mention in the level of education and level if education as per ECA report? E.g. for my MBA degree would I mention masters degree in level of education and bachelors degree in level of education as per ECA report?
Looking forward to support here.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi All,

Actually I am in same situation as haris_rasheed. 3 years and 4 years bachelor's degree for my 4 years bachelor's degree and MBA degree respectively.
Applying with spouse so I should get 119 points right?
Now what should I mention in the level of education and level if education as per ECA report? E.g. for my MBA degree would I mention masters degree in level of education and bachelors degree in level of education as per ECA report?
Looking forward to support here.
You mention them diploma by diploma as per ECA. For each diploma it will ask what the actual diploma is and what the relevant ECA was

yasirszabian

Jun 30, 2018
Hello every one i just got my WES report . I have done 2 year BCOM from university of Punjab and 2 year MBA from Comsats university .

My evaluation report says
BCOM 2 year diploma
MBA 3 year bachelor degree

I want to know how many points do i get from this and is it correct marking .

Thank you

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

vig123

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
In my WES evaluation report it says Canadian equivalency summary… bachelors (4 yrs) and post graduate (1 yr), what does that mean? What should I consider; 2 years of uni?? or 2 or more certificate, one must be 3 yrs or more??

rubals

Jul 11, 2018
My wes report says Bachelor's degree (three years) and two bachelor's degrees (four years). where does this fit in. ?

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I really do not believe people are reading this thread to see what others in a similar situation would have said or to even refer to the other thread mentioned.

rubals

Jul 11, 2018
I really do not believe people are reading this thread to see what others in a similar situation would have said or to even refer to the other thread mentioned.
there is no clear answer for this 3 degree situation , in my specific situation my BBA is characterized as 3 years bachelors and my PG and MBA both are 4 years bachelors, where as i was expecting masters in this report for my MBA. I am just worried a bit here that can i apply for correction or can double bachelors 4 years is considered equivalent to MBA , i saw the links and all, it fits in 2 or more degrees. However i believe i shd request for rectification on MBA one but i am not sure if this has worked out previously for anyone. one of the consultant said i can apply in masters, where as this forum states it as grey area so i am very confused

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
there is no clear answer for this 3 degree situation , in my specific situation my BBA is characterized as 3 years bachelors and my PG and MBA both are 4 years bachelors, where as i was expecting masters in this report for my MBA. I am just worried a bit here that can i apply for correction or can double bachelors 4 years is considered equivalent to MBA , i saw the links and all, it fits in 2 or more degrees. However i believe i shd request for rectification on MBA one but i am not sure if this has worked out previously for anyone. one of the consultant said i can apply in masters, where as this forum states it as grey area so i am very confused
You cannot apply as a masters if your ECA wasn’t assessed as such. You can request for it to be reassessed and see if they would change it to masters. When completing your profile there is no option for 2 degrees and I think that’s answered numerous times. If you complete the EE profile you will see that you have to enter each qualification separately and then your points would be calculated. That’s the only way you would know if points are allocated under the 2 or more category when calculating crs.

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello.

My WES summary is = Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Should i calculate my points under "2 or more degrees"?

If i will b under the assumption that i will b getting 128 points for this and if case officer rejects this and make only one bachelor then i will b having very less score So if i choose 2 or more then do i need to worry ?

WES has put "AND" means we need to count both degrees, Correct me if i wrong.

Please provide your valuable inputs.
Hey! Finally what did you select and was that considered? As I have the same

pkk_2009

Sep 11, 2009
I got my ECA done for 3 years Bachelors and 3 years MBA(HR) yesterday and the result is "Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

I want to apply for SINP - Occupation in Demand stream. I want to know that how many points I will get for Education, as they have the criteria, 23 points for Master Degree and 20 for Bachelors. Kindly help