+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many days to get R10 completeness check?

Sam M

Jan 3, 2022
Do we get a letter for R10 completeness check in our profile inbox? I have submitted my PR application under CEC on 2nd December and on 4th January, I got an email from IRCC stating "Your application status has changes". I don't see any R10 completeness check is passed letter in the profile inbox though. I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this as I am eagerly waiting for completeness check so I can apply for bridge work permit as my open work permit is expiring next month. Thanks!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Do we get a letter for R10 completeness check in our profile inbox? I have submitted my PR application under CEC on 2nd December and on 4th January, I got an email from IRCC stating "Your application status has changes". I don't see any R10 completeness check is passed letter in the profile inbox though. I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this as I am eagerly waiting for completeness check so I can apply for bridge work permit as my open work permit is expiring next month. Thanks!
I think these days there is no guarantee of IRCC meeting its described timeline and since last year it is taking a while to get work permit renewed or extended. So I would suggest to start that process now so that you don't get out of status. Rest is your choice.

Reactions: Tophele and Sam M

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Once your temporary express entry UCI updates to your real UCI then you've passed the R10 completness check.

Sam M

Jan 3, 2022
I think these days there is no guarantee of IRCC meeting its described timeline and since last year it is taking a while to get work permit renewed or extended. So I would suggest to start that process now so that you don't get out of status. Rest is your choice.
Thanks for the reply! I heard I have to wait until I get the completeness check to apply for Bridge work permit. Is it possible to apply before the check?

Reactions: Tophele

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Thanks for the reply! Please let me know where can I see that updated UCI.
In you PR application on the top. normally after AOR the UCI will start with word CAN which is a temp one will get changed into a number.

Reactions: Sam M

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply! I heard I have to wait until I get the completeness check to apply for Bridge work permit. Is it possible to apply before the check?
No you don’t need to wait for R10 you can apply for BOWP as soon as you get the automatically generated AOR letter. The letter clearly stated you can use that to apply for BOWP.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Sorry not aware of it but I am pretty sure it takes a while for everything these days from IRCC. eCOPR used to be a week's process nowadays its taking months. Webforms get replied in months' time so based upon this I would say to start it if you can.

DhruvR_123

Sep 22, 2023
Once your temporary express entry UCI updates to your real UCI then you've passed the R10 completeness check.
Hi, I am in the same situation as you. So, Do we need R10 completed before applying for BOWP? or we can apply after receiving an AOR?

Please Let me know about the updates.

Thanks

DhruvR_123

Sep 22, 2023
Hi, I am in the same situation as you. So, Do we need R10 completed before applying for BOWP? or we can apply after receiving an AOR?

Please Let me know about the updates.

Thanks,

muz 1995

Mar 25, 2024
Hi, I don’t know if you have yet applied or not but you only need your AOR to apply for bowp. No need to wait for the completeness check.