+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many days it generally take to get the file number

davihouston

Oct 3, 2008
cchabert

Yeah...My id is from Buffalo.........I send the fee in Demand draft and they send the recipt for transaction......

Can_PR

Oct 28, 2008
1st time when we applied they didnt accept our docs in file as the application was not complete, at that time they returned our documents in a months time.

2nd time when v applied with all the docs, it took 3.5 months to get the file number

so be positive

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
cchabert

What about your current status ? Have you got any positive reply to submit documents ?

I applied on June 2008 under the same NOC and not received any reply after AOR.

Pls. reply.

Syed

C

cchabert

syedrahman1980 said:
cchabert

What about your current status ? Have you got any positive reply to submit documents ?

I applied on June 2008 under the same NOC and not received any reply after AOR.

Pls. reply.

Syed
I got AOR number on October 2008 under FSW now I'm in the process to send the rest of papers to CIC under AINP, I got the nomination on January so I'm going to switch to AINP.

Peace

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear cchabert

I went to web site to know about AINP. As you are already nominated under AINP, can you pls reply about the following for my convenience :

Did CIC shift your application from FSW to AINP or you have withdrawn FSW application to apply under AINP ?

How long it may take for a decision under AINP ?

Can you provide any other relevent information regarding this which may help me ?

My FSW application started to process on July 4, 2008. Singapore sent it to Sydney NS on March 10, 2009.

Thanks.

Syed

C

cchabert

syedrahman1980 said:
Dear cchabert

I went to web site to know about AINP. As you are already nominated under AINP, can you pls reply about the following for my convenience :

Did CIC shift your application from FSW to AINP or you have withdrawn FSW application to apply under AINP ?

How long it may take for a decision under AINP ?

Can you provide any other relevent information regarding this which may help me ?

My FSW application started to process on July 4, 2008. Singapore sent it to Sydney NS on March 10, 2009.

Thanks.

Syed
CIC sent me a letter that said I have 2 options:

1.- Keep your FSW and also process your AINP if you want that need to send $1500 more

2.- If you decide to keep AINP expalin why you want to move to Alberta

I choose option 2 as soon you got a nomination you got 70% of your case the only things left are PCC and Medicals on the FSW still need to have IELTS, education, points, etc etc. also AINP looks to be quicker but because is so new we don't know. Remember that I'm under the AINP under H1B means I work in the USA, do you have a H1B? If don;t you need to find and employer to qualify for AINP

Good Luck!