+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to send passport after decision has been made?

glass

Mar 21, 2013
Dani_y28 said:
Hi, I got requested for my passport this past Monday, and the letter stated my visa was issued until September I also had to submit an arc 2 months ago and I thought It had been cleared out of the way since they requested my passport. However reading your post I see it could still be being processed even if they requested my passport. Do you think mine is still being processes even though they gave me a date of when my visa would expire?
if the letter said that your visa is already issued..then you don't need to worry.You will get your passport back within one month..Be happy..your passport is on the way with visa..

glass

Mar 21, 2013
Hi..my status has been changed from in process to decision made since last week..I am still waiting for the passport..how would I be assure that they will send my passport back at Indian address since I updating my mailing address last month..is there any way to figure it out..

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hey guys,

Please be aware that some VOs not dealing as per the rule like if everything is in order, they can extend the validity of medical even it expire. In this situation , you should not keep too much expectation when your medical expires and you are not directed for remedical. If you are called for remedical then you have hope.

Thats what happend in GLASS's case. He got decision made before he is directed for remedical. In this situation you should be very carefull. you just thing what will be the emotional level of GLASS when he even booked after Decesion made and dreaming reaching in Canada?

So please dont keep too much hope so that you can mainatain your emotional balance in right manner. Always expect unexpected especially in the case of Canadian immigration . Anything can happen!