+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive a replacement of a Certificate of Departure?

Beaudry-Clark

Mar 19, 2019
I lost my copy of the Certificate of Departure, so now i have to apply for a replacement and im just wondering if anybody else has had to do the same thing and if so how long does it take to receive and how much does it cost? I've seen anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months and the cost I've seen anywhere from 30$ -300$

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I lost my copy of the Certificate of Departure, so now i have to apply for a replacement and im just wondering if anybody else has had to do the same thing and if so how long does it take to receive and how much does it cost? I've seen anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months and the cost I've seen anywhere from 30$ -300$
This guide will help you to apply:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5545-application-verification-status-vos-replacement-immigration-document.html

You can check the processing times online. Currently, it is about 6 months for a VOS document... and CAD 30

lonilondi

Aug 28, 2024
Hi , did you need to show your certificate of departure?