+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get receipt?

makla

Sep 4, 2009
I've sent all my immigration documentation to the federal skilled worker program office last month. I've not yet received any kind of communication from them yet. As I understand, I should get some kind of number that will enable me to track my case online.

Any idea how long does it take to get such number? Please reply, I need to know this badly.

makla

Sep 4, 2009
Please note that I sent the application to the CIO sydney office and have sent it on 12/11/2009. I live in USA, please reply anyone. Is there any way to check whether my application reached them, i sent it using regular mail.

AkkDivz

Star Member
May 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
21-01-2010
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
22-02-2010
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Hi - the CIO generally takes anywhere 60-75 days to contact you after they receive your application.

They will contact you to convey whether you are eligible for further processing or not.

These days , the CIO is contacting everyone over emails .Hence , pls keep checking your inbox.

There is no way to check if they have recd your application unless you have sent it through courier and can track its airway bill number.

If you have sent it through regular mail , then pls contact the postal dept to check if they have recd it or not.

makla

Sep 4, 2009
AkkDivz said:
Hi - the CIO generally takes anywhere 60-75 days to contact you after they receive your application.

They will contact you to convey whether you are eligible for further processing or not.

These days , the CIO is contacting everyone over emails .Hence , pls keep checking your inbox.

There is no way to check if they have recd your application unless you have sent it through courier and can track its airway bill number.

If you have sent it through regular mail , then pls contact the postal dept to check if they have recd it or not.
Dhanyawad!