+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a new work permit

Onejourney

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Your are wrong totally for my second work permit extension under refugee claimant they waived fees I mean before getting decision they usually waving even for third WP until your case have got decision
Trying to find the answer, my partner got a negative decision nowappealing and filed for work permit extension after his work permit expired. noticed that he didnot get the extension letter to allow him to work while he waits for the final approval of work permit. just discovered he has to pay a fee because of negative decision. i am not sure whether he has not received an extension letter because of the fee or because of filing after the work permit expired.

Onejourney

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Trying to find the answer, my partner got a negative decision now appealing and filed for a work permit extension after his work permit expired. noticed that he did not get the extension letter to allow him to work while he waits for the final approval of the work permit. just discovered he has to pay a fee because of the negative decision. I am not sure whether he has not received an extension letter because of the fee or because of filing after the work permit expired.