+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a medical request after submitting biometrics?

shahmeerathar

May 3, 2019
Hello,

I applied for a study permit on April 22nd and just gave my biometrics at the Lahore VAC on May 3rd. When can I expect to receive the medical request? Furthermore, can I go give an upfront medical exam before receiving the medical request?

Thanks

mircearos

Feb 6, 2019
Upfront medical exam means that you will do it before applying for the study permit. Once you have applied, you can't do the upfront one anymore. Since you have received the letter for biometrics, now you will have to wait for the letter for medical as well. How long that takes, I am not sure as I am in the same boat, perhaps others can help on this.

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello,

I applied for a study permit on April 22nd and just gave my biometrics at the Lahore VAC on May 3rd. When can I expect to receive the medical request? Furthermore, can I go give an upfront medical exam before receiving the medical request?

Thanks
The processing time for Pakistan is seven weeks. I applied from Islamabad on 15th March and received biometric validity letter on 25th April and still waiting for further correspondence. By the way my status shows no medical exam is required. Dont know why?

Yrath16

Nov 26, 2023
The processing time for Pakistan is seven weeks. I applied from Islamabad on 15th March and received biometric validity letter on 25th April and still waiting for further correspondence. By the way my status shows no medical exam is required. Dont know why?
Same here I applied on 27th oct and did my biometrics on 30th.. am waiting for medicals but I saw no medicals required tho I applied for it.