+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for the review of eligibility

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
It took exactly 8 months. EOI submitted on 20th of October 2023. Got PNP on 10th of January from Alberta and on 10th of June 2024, I got PR.

Ali2004

May 23, 2024
if your CAN+ category, 1-3 days once they start reviewing your file. They took 1 month to open my file and review it. However for normal cases it can vary from a few days to a couple of weeks to be completed.
Hi I passed my medical exam on Thursday and reviewing of eligibility started and nothing happened on Friday and now its the weekend do u think its a good sign because when I applied the first time the refused me after one day from passing the medical exam

Ali2004

May 23, 2024
Posting under Visitors.
Hi Does longer time spent on reviewing eligibility usually mean a positive sign? If they have to reject it should not take them more time right ? I passed my medical exam on Thursday and reviewing of eligibility started and nothing happened on Friday and now its the weekend do u think its a good sign because when I applied the first time the refused me after one day from passing the medical exam

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Does longer time spent on reviewing eligibility usually mean a positive sign? If they have to reject it should not take them more time right ? I passed my medical exam on Thursday and reviewing of eligibility started and nothing happened on Friday and now its the weekend do u think its a good sign because when I applied the first time the refused me after one day from passing the medical exam
Not a good or bad sign. Eligibility can take months, weeks or days.