+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for the review of eligibility

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
if your CAN+ category, 1-3 days once they start reviewing your file. They took 1 month to open my file and review it. However for normal cases it can vary from a few days to a couple of weeks to be completed.

Reactions: Sameer2064

cesariajose

Jul 7, 2023
if your CAN+ category, 1-3 days once they start reviewing your file. They took 1 month to open my file and review it. However for normal cases it can vary from a few days to a couple of weeks to be completed.
Hi ! Does it include weekends as well ?

cesariajose

Jul 7, 2023
Can take days to months. It really depends on whether your application is being reviewed by a person or by a computer.
Yeah I hope it’s a person cause I’m guessing it takes less time . It’s been almost three days so … I’m quite anxious hopefully I get a response soon

cesariajose

Jul 7, 2023
Yes that makes sense .I’m currently in Canada on a work permit . Does that count as can+?

Ayejegalok

Jan 15, 2024
So my wife, and my brothers wife did there medical exam together and the both got there completed fileds, of 2024 Jan my brothers wife eligibility got completed, yesterday at Jan 14th he got his visa application to travel, which is good. Now I’m waiting for mine I have everything completed except the eligibility sense 3rd of Jan of 2024 I didn’t hear anything, I’m scared that it takes longer, it’s been 12 days already, can you help let me know how long it will take

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
Hi,
I submitted PR application on 25th of January and it's been almost 15 days that status of my application is still submitted. My application is stuck at We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Am worried.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I submitted PR application on 25th of January and it's been almost 15 days that status of my application is still submitted. My application is stuck at We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Am worried.
Posting under Visitors.

Jul 30, 2023
Really 15 days and your worried about it it takes from 1 month to 3 months to get AOR then medical or biometric if your application was completed properly no need to worry just be patient and good luck if you are inland application it takes 8 months to complete the process outland takes 12 months depending on the country

Nitin2019

Jun 14, 2019
I got my AOR on 2nd Feb'24 , Medical Passed-16th April'24, Biometrics completed-22nd April'24 and now my BGV and eligibility in progress from last 2 months.
I called IRCC, they confirmed that the criminality is passed and my eligiblity is in progress.

I am in inland member, got through CEC class. my work permit was sponsered by my company for certain NOC code and i used the same applying for my PR.

However the reference letter i got from my employer in canada is is not 100% what my noc code says. I would say approximately 80%..

Also, there was a date mistake in my reference letter my orignal hire date was rounded to first of the month, I did submit the updated documents already but i am not sure, if those will be accepted.

I am worried , is it the reason for delay or can it cause rejection?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got my AOR on 2nd Feb'24 , Medical Passed-16th April'24, Biometrics completed-22nd April'24 and now my BGV and eligibility in progress from last 2 months.
I called IRCC, they confirmed that the criminality is passed and my eligiblity is in progress.

I am in inland member, got through CEC class. my work permit was sponsered by my company for certain NOC code and i used the same applying for my PR.

However the reference letter i got from my employer in canada is is not 100% what my noc code says. I would say approximately 80%..

Also, there was a date mistake in my reference letter my orignal hire date was rounded to first of the month, I did submit the updated documents already but i am not sure, if those will be accepted.

I am worried , is it the reason for delay or can it cause rejection?
Posting under visitor visa.