+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
Man you should also keep eye on your mail ..you never know they might send it without tracker being getting activated .

I guess you are right. I should. My address is also old one. so i will keep visiting everyday for mail check

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Now they are driving me NUTS .... my fiance .. she sent her passport 16th April and she just got her PP and landing papers today
within 3 weeks..

mine is there since 3 months. F***** CIC...

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
Now they are driving me NUTS .... my fiance .. she sent her passport 16th April and she just got her PP and landing papers today
within 3 weeks..

mine is there since 3 months. F***** CIC...
Did her tracker got activated ?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
she didnt check.... she was at office and courier came just now

I seriously think now passport from Feb to Mid march got delayed due to some unknown reason .Which we will never know .

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hey guys

I am in the US. I sent a Canadapost return envelop with my passport but it is addressed to my friend in Canada. Will they use the return envelop and send the passport to my friend or use regular mail to send it to my address in the US?

March 4 and still waiting..

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

are you sure you guys mentioned the same address what they have on file on the retrun envelope? I think them not using the prepaid envelope even when we are sending them is coz they use the address which is mentioned on the file.

This could cause some delay, coz if you haven't mentioned any address change on your file and suddenly you put a different address on the return envelope it could trigger some concerns.

Mine, i sent this week, lets see. 4 weeks is the maximum time for visa stamping.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
they are just f**k heads f**king our future.

They just dont realize that if we came to this country and are paying taxes because we want to grow with this country... not here to f**k them

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
My Friend sent his passport from US to Ottawa, but forgot to include a return envelope. I told him CPP will send it through regular mail, and he wont be able to track it.

Is this going to cause delay in getting his passport back? Anybody has any experience like this? Poor guy is very tense and stressed out!

Help please.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
biochemgal09 said:
My Friend sent his passport from US to Ottawa, but forgot to include a return envelope. I told him CPP will send it through regular mail, and he wont be able to track it.

Is this going to cause delay in getting his passport back? Anybody has any experience like this? Poor guy is very tense and stressed out!

Help please.
regular mail will take 10-12 days to reach him in states... so i guess by end of May he will get the passport because april ones are clearing very quick. Only Mid Feb till Mid March are the ones which are either lost... or no one has taken care of them

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
stone8198 said:
Guys,

are you sure you guys mentioned the same address what they have on file on the retrun envelope? I think them not using the prepaid envelope even when we are sending them is coz they use the address which is mentioned on the file.

This could cause some delay, coz if you haven't mentioned any address change on your file and suddenly you put a different address on the return envelope it could trigger some concerns.

Mine, i sent this week, lets see. 4 weeks is the maximum time for visa stamping.

really? cause on my file it was address to my third party representative which is my lawyer's office, and I sent a prepaid xpresspost which the address is my home address. Do i need to change my address on my ecas file? i sent my PP last April 9 :(

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Thanks MS Boparai! I really hope you get your passport soon. I understand how frustrating it is to wait yet again, after waiting for the passport request! All the best to you, :)

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
really? cause on my file it was address to my third party representative which is my lawyer's office, and I sent a prepaid xpresspost which the address is my home address. Do i need to change my address on my ecas file? i sent my PP last April 9

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
biochemgal09 said:
Thanks MS Boparai! I really hope you get your passport soon. I understand how frustrating it is to wait yet again, after waiting for the passport request! All the best to you, :)

Thank you , I hope they send it soon

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
vella said:
really? cause on my file it was address to my third party representative which is my lawyer's office, and I sent a prepaid xpresspost which the address is my home address. Do i need to change my address on my ecas file? i sent my PP last April 9
It will be sent to your Pre paid envelope address no need to change .