+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how i contact cic calgary if i am abroad for my oath ceremony to reschedule

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,

I do appreciate if anyone tell me, how i reach CIC CALGARY if i want to reschedule my oath if it comes this year .Already ,i have submitted my email query which is in CIC website and it takes 30 business days to respond ,if they want .So ,email would be not an option in this case because they reply 30 business days. I am unable to find any number or fax number where i can contact them .Kindly reply and i appreciate feedback .Thanks!

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ardmsseeker said:
Hi ,

I do appreciate if anyone tell me, how i reach CIC CALGARY if i want to reschedule my oath if it comes this year .Already ,i have submitted my email query which is in CIC website and it takes 30 business days to respond ,if they want .So ,email would be not an option in this case because they reply 30 business days. I am unable to find any number or fax number where i can contact them .Kindly reply and i appreciate feedback .Thanks!
You are abroad for few months now I guess and are planning to spend few more months till you get your oath notice and then fly back to Canada few hours before your test. I don't know why you're abroad and if you have a good reason to be there but let me tell you that you may be in trouble.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's best (though not foolproof) to inform cic call centre before trips abroad, so as to avoid being scheduled while temporarily abroad.

If you need to get in touch with cic while abroad, there is a way to call the call centre, I believe it's a 613 number. You'll have to google and search the forum a bit to track it down though.

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend not to take any chances. They may give you RQ if you have suspicious activities. I suggest you look online on ecas regarding when your oath is and make sure you are in the country at that time.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ardmsseeker said:
Hi ,

you could do a couple of things:

1) Write them a letter (make sure you send it by Courier so that they have it on time). The mailing address is:
Harry Hays Building
220 4th Avenue, SE, Room 210
Calgary, AB
T2G 4X3

2) You can fax them the same letter. The fax number is Fax: 403-292-6240

3) You can send CIC an email to question@cic.gc.ca and include URGENT in the subject line.

4) Try calling them using this number 1 613 944 4000

5) You can also try this avenue https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ardmsseeker said:
Hi ,

Personnaly i sent to the local office a letter by canada post and tracking number with signature.
and they received it .and when i ordered ATIP report i saw this note "APPLICANT WILL BE ABSENT FROM THIS DATE TO THIS DATE SO OATH DATE WILL BE RESHEDULED ...."
if you call the call center they will do anything and ask you to send a letter to cic.

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
I appreciate all of your replies .It helps me a lot.I emailed cic before and now it's 11 business days already passed .I will fax as well and will call cic centre as well .I am not sure , is it possible to drop letter to Harry building rather than from Canada post because someone told me that they told them to call cic centre rather than to come here directly but Is it possible to go there just to drop my letter directly to them rather than CANADA post , let suggest ur recommendations , thanks

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
@ Kent to , I appreciate but when you reply better to use correct word , like u r using suspicious activities , I don't know about ur application but someone has urgent travelling due to their jobs , family problems and they will have to go , do u think its a suspicious , better not to reply rather than using wrong words , forums members agree with me I am sure , Tc

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ardmsseeker said:
I appreciate all of your replies .It helps me a lot.I emailed cic before and now it's 11 business days already passed .I will fax as well and will call cic centre as well .I am not sure , is it possible to drop letter to Harry building rather than from Canada post because someone told me that they told them to call cic centre rather than to come here directly but Is it possible to go there just to drop my letter directly to them rather than CANADA post , let suggest ur recommendations , thanks

I sent them a letter and faxed the same letter. It was fine. There is nothing wrong in sending your local office a letter of absence.... they will file it.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Or you can fill out this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf ASK ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IN CANADA TO REPRESENT YOU...get them signed and fax......after this is done......wait a couple of days and ask y our friend TO CALL ON YOUR BEHALF AND EXPLAIN WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for all of ur replies .Once ,i called CIC but unable to get the service agent .I will try again most likely aftr thanksgiving day . I will send a letter to CIC CALGARY and faxed the same as well but i will use normal mail not registered .Both are same i think.

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
I appreciate all of ur replies . I called CIC call centre and he told me that in my application ,decision has made because i know according to new system CIC officer determined so after test and interview ,CIC officer told me that ,my file is fine and i will get oath within 1 to 3 months .But CIC call centre guy advised me to FAX the office and when he was starting to give FAX number ,call disconnected unfortunately ,i dont know why? So ,i called again and after recording they told me in recording that they were unable to transfer agent maybe i dont know ,because of high volume of calls .So ,my understanding is ,one applicant may call once a day as i did but when i did 2nd time ,so my turn is over for this day day .So ,most likely i will call before my departure of this month .I faxed number sept15 provided its 4032926240 and i searched alot this fax number but i got multiculturalism office FAX number of same building with different fax number its 4032924172 ,and posted the link at last as well but not this FAX number ,can u plzz share where u get this number and i m bit confused but status in FAX mentioned ok and sent successfully ,i mailed the same letter and before these two ,may be 15 days before i emailed them as well . I thinks its fine .What ur guess .Again ,i must say thanks.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/multi.asp

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,
I just want to let all ur members to inform you that FAX NUMBER CALCAGRY CIC 4032926240 is no longer working ,kindle call CIC CENTRE to know the correct number .But this number is no longer .Thanks and have a good day

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Well ,i called today CIC ,the agent told me about this number is no longer but kindly call yourself and share here the number plzz ,thanks ,i want double check .Good luck.