+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you know if you have been reported?

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
Hey everyone, I wish to troll CBSA. I will have a short vacation in early May (took off for Memorial day week. I will hop into my car with my US Passport and drive to Canadian border, determined to tell LIES to CBSA if they ask me about my Canadian PR status (I will simply hide it). After I come back I will report what happened. If they send me back, I will troll the heck out of the officers, I will film them, interrogate them and come back to US with laughter nd post a video on my Youtube video channel and my personal blog. If I am able to cross border, have a nice, short vacation, I will report on it too. Stay tuned.
Doubtful that you will do any of that; if you recorded an interaction it would be as stupid as the one you posted previously.

Last edited:

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Doubtful that you will do any of that; if you recorded an interaction it would be as stupid as the one you posted previously.
It will also serve as documented evidence of who said/did what, and it can be used in court of law against opposing party. Additionally (and this is what these bureaucrats are most concerned about) , once you publish record of your interaction it damages their image. Since they are not me, an average Joe, they are extremely concerned about their image. And are sensitive to any damage or blow received in public opinion. Their weapons are their huge resources, guns, bullying tactics, crudeness, brutality and etc. Our weapon is Public Relation actions, our speech and the recorded evidence which we are willing to publish for the whole world to see.

People in general have this false idea, that someone who wears a badge (authority figure) is their father and mother in one, a figure you can trust, have faith in, and infallible as God. Nothing is farther from the truth. And these people are NOT your parents/father/mother. Reality is that a lot of scumbags and street criminals with bad education and character apply for jobs as cops/border agents, and just as hoodlum on the street breaks the laws and covers for another hoodlum from the same block (or a criminal from the same gang), these LEOs do break the laws, do commit crimes, do lie and cover for each other when violation of the citizen's rights come to a light. When incidents happen (and they do, as evidenced by the video on my signature line), recorded video and audio are the only means of defending your rights in court of law. Without it they will lie through their teeth and accuse you of whatever they want, and bear false testimony in support of each other. So, recorded testimony is a must. Generally, anything that drives criminals with badges nuts is a prudent thing to do (to measure your words when interacting with them, to record all conversations, to post videos on your Youtube channels/blogs and hire the lawyers to sue crap out of these criminals when they violate your rights and etc.).

Last edited:

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have crossed the border recently with the expired PR card and PR obligations not met.
The officer told me that she has put to the computer that I have to apply for a new PR card within 30 days and let me go.
I do not have any paperwork from her. She did not ask a lot from me and did not talk a lot to me, most of the conversation was about the absence of a valid PR card.

How do I know if I have or have not been reported to immigration?
Thank you.
when did your PR card expire? which land crossing did you use? was it in a rented vehicle, taxi, own car or bus?